Lesson costs are determined by:
Lesson Location: Online, Teacher Studio or In-Home Lessons
- Lesson Type: Regular Weekly Lessons, Custom Music Lesson Packages (CMLP) or the Music Lesson Packages (MLP)
- Lesson Length (30min, 45min, 60min,)
As with most studios, there is also a small registration fee.
The registration fee secures the student a time slot and covers the administrative time it takes to set up and maintain a client’s account.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. Email money transfer is also accepted upon request only.
- Contact Imagine Music Inc. either by phone (403) 971-7120 or through our Email Contact Page.
- Let us know what instrument(s) you are interested in, whether you prefer online, studio, and/or in-home lessons. We offer a combination of these delivery methods.
- Lessons can be taken in lesson lengths of 30 min, 45 min, or 60 mins.
- Please choose from: Regular Weekly Lessons, Custom Music Lesson Packages (CMLP) or Music Lesson Packages (MLP).
- We will connect you to a teacher or a teacher that you have requested.
- Once a scheduled lesson day and time is determined you need to contact the Imagine Music Inc office and register.
- We take payment by Visa and Mastercard. Other forms of payment are accepted upon office approval.
Our teacher studio branches are located throughout the city. Please contact us, to find out which studios are closest to you.
Meet and Greets are usually offered at no change either online or in the teacher’s studio. This is a short meeting to get to know the teacher.
Trial Lessons are usually taught as an actual lesson and provides the student with a music assessment or an idea of what music lessons will be like. There is usually a fee for the trial lesson.
Please contact us to find out more.
30 days written notice is required from the client for final termination of regular music lessons only. Lessons will be billed to the end of that 30-day period. Notice must be given to the Imagine Music Inc. office as well as the teacher(s).
What materials do I need to start lessons?
Yes, music books will be required. Your music teacher will tell you what music books you need. Your teacher may also have these books available to you for purchase or you may have to purchase these books yourself at the local music store. Other materials may include a metronome, music stand, and notebook.
Yes, it is required that you have an instrument practice on before you begin lessons. Some music stores offer the option to rent musical instruments or you can consider purchasing a new or used instrument as well. The Imagine Music Inc admin staff can help, just let them know.
TEACHER MISSED LESSONS AND MAKE-UP LESSONS
Teacher cancellations will always be made up. Please discuss this make-up with your teacher. As an option, this make-up maybe completed as an online lesson.
STUDENT MISSED LESSONS AND MAKE-UP LESSONS
Generally, we do not give make-up lessons for student cancellations. A lesson is also considered cancelled if a student does not show up within 10 minutes of the intended lesson time whether the lesson is on-line, studio or in-home.
Student-cancelled lessons are still charged as the time is being held by the teacher. This policy applies to Regular Clients, CMLP and MLP Clients.
Keeping with the health concerns of all parties, teachers can offer online make-up lessons to students taking studio and/or in-home lessons, especially, if the student is feeling sick or showing cold or flu symptoms. Please, talk to your teacher directly.
There are no refunds for missed/cancelled lessons or fee adjustments for make-up lessons done as online lessons.
SUBSTITUTE LESSONS can be given to other family members or friends if the lesson is at the usual time and place. This can be a terrific way to use a lesson that you might have lost due to a student cancellation. Imagine Music Inc. will not adjust fees for vacations or time taken off during the middle of the year, as the student’s space is being held by the teacher. However, you may substitute a student in your place.