Music is For Life! Every stage of it…
Music can enhance your life and can be a part of it in all stages.
From childhood to adulthood and on into your senior years…
Reasons to start or continue music lessons as a senior:
- Research has shown that having musical training and listening to or playing music in senior years can help keep the brain healthy especially as it ages.
- Listening to music and playing a musical instrument stimulates your brain and can increase your memory and mental sharpness.
- If you learn how to play an instrument, the parts of your brain that control motor skills, hearing, storing audio information and memory actually grow and become more active.
- Playing a musical instrument can be very fun and exciting, not only for your own enjoyment but also to perform for friends and family as well.
- Music can have positive effects on the psyche, mood, pain, anxiety, blood pressure levels and quality of life.
Please click here to see a list of our teachers and instruments: Our Teachers
Contact the office at 587-390-7347 or email the Imagine Music Inc office for more information on how you can book a lesson today!